We do NOT accept any responsibility for any losses arising from you acting
on our advice. Our advice with gambling, is to ultimately expect to lose
as there are no methods or systems to eliminate the house advantage. We
can only advise you on known methods used by professionals to minimise
While we have taken every reasonable measure to ensure the information
on this site is accurate (at the time of update). We cannot guarantee
it and do NOT accept any responsibility for any losses arising.
The advice & online casinos featured on this site will not be fully
representative of the entire market open to UK players. It is based on
our own personal experiences and those of our readers.
The information on this website is aimed specifically at
UK readers, hence information we deem irreverent has been excluded, but
may result in inaccuracies to readers outside the UK.
We may periodically update our terms and conditions without notice.
Please be advised to review this section if you plan to act on any information
gained on this site, as to will be bound to these terms.
We reserve copyright on all content found on this website
both written and imagery. No part of them may be reproduced without our
You can request to reproduce articles by contacting us, should we agree you would be expected to reference us with a link
back to our home page (both on the reproduced article and in your links
section where available). Depending on your website, this link may not
necessarily be reciprocated.
Privacy & Cookies
We will not sell or pass any personal details gained on this website to third parties.
Newsletter subscribers will periodically receive what we deem to be worthwhile information & news from us. Intended to keep subscribers aware of updates and consumer information.
We offer the option of unsubscribing here.
Any web usage statistics we collect are anonymous.
We have some common 3rd party sharing tools. If you use their services elsewhere, they may be able to track your use of this site.
To enjoy the most of your online gambling experience we advise you to follow these guidelines:
- Please try and establish limits for purchasing, wagering and even losses before you commence gambling.
- Gambling is not advised if it interferes with your daily responsibilities.
- Gambling is not advised if you are in recovery for any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- Gambling is not advised if your primary aim is to recoup your debt with your winnings.
- If you would like further advice or help with responsible gambling, then contact one of the organisations whose details are provided below:
UK Based Helpline : 0845 600 0133
Or through their website at www.gamcare.org.uk
If you feel you may have a problem with your gambling, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you stay away from work or college to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have gambled?
- Have others ever criticised your gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or interests?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer 'yes' to these questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem.